As the central location for DHS cybersecurity and cyber risk management resources, the C³ Voluntary Program provides tools for download that enable organizations to talk about cyber risk management with their peers, customers, and stakeholders.
On This Page:
C³ Voluntary Program Outreach and Messaging Kit
The C³ Voluntary Program Outreach and Messaging Kit includes informational materials provided in PDF format for easy printing and/or electronic distribution to help educate stakeholders about the C³ Voluntary Program. The kit includes:
- A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Slick Sheet that provides information for CEOs regarding cyber risk management and information on the C³ Voluntary Program.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the C³ Voluntary Program in anticipation of common questions.
- A C³ Voluntary Program Promotional Infographic that provides an overview of the program.
The C³ Voluntary Program also provides customizable outreach and messaging materials to assist your organization with disseminating messaging about involvement with the C³ Voluntary Program, using your organization’s communication channels. The customizable materials are by request only and include:
- A sample leadership message that can be used to inform your organization’s involvement with the C³ Voluntary Program.
- A sample newsletter article that can be included in your organization’s regularly distributed newsletter or other forms of communication to announce its partnership with the C³ Voluntary Program.
- Sample messaging for blogs and social media language that can be disseminated on your organization’s digital platforms, including language for Facebook and Twitter, regarding involvement with the C³ Voluntary Program.
To request these materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.