As the central location for DHS cybersecurity and cyber risk management resources, the C³ Voluntary Program provides tools for download that enable organizations to talk about cyber risk management with their peers, customers, and stakeholders.
The C³ Voluntary Program Outreach and Messaging Kit includes informational materials provided in PDF format for easy printing and/or electronic distribution to help educate stakeholders about the C³ Voluntary Program. The kit includes:
- A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Slick Sheet that provides information for CEOs regarding cyber risk management and information on the C³ Voluntary Program.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the C³ Voluntary Program in anticipation of common questions.
- A C³ Voluntary Program Promotional Infographic that provides an overview of the program.
The C³ Voluntary Program also provides customizable outreach and messaging materials to assist your organization with disseminating messaging about involvement with the C³ Voluntary Program, using your organization’s communication channels. The customizable materials are by request only and include:
- A sample leadership message that can be used to inform your organization’s involvement with the C³ Voluntary Program.
- A sample newsletter article that can be included in your organization’s regularly distributed newsletter or other forms of communication to announce its partnership with the C³ Voluntary Program.
- Sample messaging for blogs and social media language that can be disseminated on your organization’s digital platforms, including language for Facebook and Twitter, regarding involvement with the C³ Voluntary Program.
To request these materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The C³ Voluntary Program has created a series of draft messages to help you promote your organization’s involvement with the Program, as well as your commitment to cybersecurity risk management within your own organization, to your stakeholders, employees, and partners.
In this document, you will find the following templates and resources, which explain the C³ Voluntary Program and announce your organization’s commitment to cyber risk management:
- Social Media Samples
- Blog post
- Facebook post
- Tweets (Twitter) with suggested relevant hashtags
- C³ Voluntary Program’s website QR code
- Sample Leadership Message for CEOs
- Sample Newsletter Article for CEOs
Please contact email@example.com to notify the C³ Voluntary Program of the use of these templates.