Summary of Windows Security Updates for April 2004
Systems running Microsoft Windows
There are multiple vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows that could allow attackers to take control of your computer.
Microsoft has released Windows Security Updates for April 2004, which addresses multiple vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Windows operating system. Three of the four updates are considered critical, so users should apply the updates as soon as possible.
Apply a patchFollow the procedures outlined in Microsoft's Windows Security Updates for April 2004.
- US-CERT Technical Alert TA04-104A: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Products - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA04-104A.html>
- Microsoft's Windows Security Update for April 2004 - <http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/200404_windows.asp>
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-011 - <MS04-011>
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-012 - < MS04-012>
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-013 - <MS04-013>
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-014 - <MS04-014>
Feedback about this alert should be sent to the author, Mindi McDowell, at "US-CERT Security Alerts" at <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please include the Subject line "SA04-104A Feedback VU#667571".
April 13, 2004: Initial release