- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft has released updates that address critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, and Word.
Microsoft Security Bulletins for July, 2005 address vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, and Internet Explorer. There are vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, and Word that may allow an attacker to take control of your computer or cause it to crash. For more technical information, see US-CERT Technical Alert TA05-193A.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July, 2005 - <http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms05-jul.mspx>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#218621 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/218621>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#720742 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/720742>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#939605 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/939605>
- US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA05-193A - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA05-193A.html>
- Microsoft Update - <http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate>
Feedback can be directed to the US-CERT Technical Staff.
July 12, 2005: Initial release
July 13, 2005: Updated link to Microsoft Update