Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Exchange Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft has released updates that address critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Outlook, and Exchange.
Microsoft Security Bulletins for January 2006 address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Exchange. These vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to take control of your computer or cause it to crash. For more technical information, see US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-010A.
- US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-010A.html - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA06-010A.html>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#915930 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/915930>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#252146 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/252146>
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for January 2006 - <http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-jan.mspx>
- Microsoft Update - <https://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/>
- Security Essentials - <http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx>
Feedback can be directed to the