- Apple Mac OS X version 10.3.x (Panther) and version 10.4.x (Tiger)
These vulnerabilities affect both Intel-based and PowerPC-based Apple systems.
Apple Mac OS X is affected by multiple vulnerabilities. Apple has released Security Update 2007-004 to address these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which may allow a remote attacker to place and run malicious programs on your computer.
Install an Update
Apple Mac OS X is affected by multiple vulnerabilities. Some of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to run malicious programs on your computer.
For more technical information, see US-CERT Technical Alert TA07-109A.
- US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA07-109A - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA07-109A.html>
- Vulnerability notes for Apple Security Update 2007-004 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/byid?searchview&query=apple_2007-004>
- About the security content of Mac OS X 10.4.9 and Security Update 2007-004 - <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=305391>
- Mac OS X: Updating your software - <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106704>
April 19, 2007: Initial release