Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and other operating systems that use the following products:
- Adobe Flash Player
There are critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash player that may allow an attacker to take control of your computer.
Adobe has provided updates to remedy these vulnerabilities. To obtain the updates, visit the Adobe Player Download Center.
Adobe Flash Player is affected by multiple vulnerabilities. If an attacker can convince you to open a malicious Flash file, which may be hosted on a web site, they may be able to take control of your computer or cause it to crash. The Adobe Security Bulletin provides updates that address these vulnerabilities.
For more technical information, see US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA07-192A.
- US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA07-192A.html - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA07-192A.html>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#138457 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/138457>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#730785 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/730785>
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#110297 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/110297>
- Adobe - APSB07-12: Flash Player Update to Address Security Vulnerabilities - <http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb07-12.html>
July 10, 2007: Initial release