Adobe Updates for Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier
Adobe Flash is affected by multiple vulnerabilities. Adobe has released Security Update APSB07-20 to address these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which may allow a remote attacker to take control of your computer.
Install an Update
Install the updates described in Adobe Security Update APSB07-20.
Adobe Flash is affected by multiple vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to run malicious programs on your computer, crash your computer or access your data.
For more technical information, see US-CERT Technical Alert TA07-35A.
- US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA07-355A - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA07-355A.html>
- Vulnerability notes for Adobe Security Update APSB07-20 - <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/byid?searchview&query=APSB07-20>
- Securing Your Web Browser - <http://www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/securing_browser/>
December 21, 2007: Initial release