Cisco has released six security advisories to address vulnerabilities affecting the Cisco IOS Software and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service condition.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco security advisories and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risks.
- Cisco IOS Software H.323 Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (cisco-sa-20100922-h323)
- Cisco IOS Software Session Initiation Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (cisco-sa-20100922-sip)
- Cisco IOS Software Internet Group Management Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability (cisco-sa-20100922-igmp)
- Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation Vulnerabilities (cisco-sa-20100922-nat)
- Cisco IOS SSL VPN Vulnerability (cisco-sa-20100922-sslvpn)
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager Session Initiation Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (cisco-sa-20100922-cucmsip)