Adobe has released security bulletins to alert users of critical and important vulnerabilities in multiple products. The following products are affected:
- Adobe Shockwave Player 220.127.116.116 and earlier versions on the Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.36 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3.185.25 and earlier versions for Android
- Adobe Flash Media Server 4.0.2 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Media Server 3.5.6 and earlier versions for Windows and Linux
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 and CS5.1 and earlier for Windows and Macintosh
- RoboHelp 18.104.22.168 and earlier, RoboHelp 8, RoboHelp Server 9, and RoboHelp Server 8
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code, cause a denial-of-service condition, take control of an affected system, or perform a cross-site scripting attack.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the Adobe security bulletins and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risks.