Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player to address vulnerabilities that could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
Security updates are available for the following versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.171 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.523 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 4.x devices
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1687 and SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1249 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-09 and follow best practice security policies to determine if their organization is affected and the appropriate response.