Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player to address multiple vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities could cause a denial-of-service condition and potentially allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code and take control of an affected system.
The following versions of Adobe Flash Player are affected:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.169 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1990 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Android 4.x devices
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 and earlier versions for Android
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-14 and follow best-practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.