Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player to address multiple vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial-of-service condition.
Security updates are available for the following versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.224 and earlier versions for Windows
- Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.225 and earlier versions for Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2061 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-17 and follow best practice security policies to determine if their organization is affected and the appropriate response.