Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player to address multiple vulnerabilities. These updates address vulnerabilities that could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Adobe has released updates to the following products:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.117 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1240 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1990 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.520 and earlier versions for Android
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2060 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-26 and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risk.