Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player (11.9.900.170) and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Adobe Flash Player (220.127.116.112), and Linux to address multiple vulnerabilities that may allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. Affected software versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.170 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1682 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1990 and earlier versions of Android
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.520 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2060 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT recommends that users and administrators review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-02 and follow best practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.