Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
The following updates are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.524 for Linux
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 220.127.116.11 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-17 and determine which updates should be applied.