Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
The following updates are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1684 for Linux
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-17 and determine which updates should be applied.