Apple has released security updates for tvOS, iOS, watchOS, OS X El Capitan, Safari, and iTunes. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Available updates include:
- tvOS 9.2.1 for Apple TV (4th generation)
- iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, and iPad 2 and later
- watchOS 2.2.1 for Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition, and Apple Watch Hermes
- OS X El Capitan v10.11.5 and Security Update 2016-003 for OS X El Capitan v10.11and later
- Safari 9.1.1 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11.5
- iTunes 12.4 for Windows 7 and later