Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco NX-OS Software-Based Products Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Bypass Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161005-nxaaa]
- Cisco Nexus 7000 and 7700 Series Switches Overlay Transport Virtualization Buffer Overflow Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161005-otv]
- Cisco NX-OS Border Gateway Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161005-bgp]
- Cisco NX-OS Software Crafted DHCPv4 Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161005-dhcp1]
- Cisco NX-OS Software Malformed DHCPv4 Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161005-dhcp2]