Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Aironet Access Points Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20191016-airo-unauth-access
- Wireless LAN Controller Secure Shell Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20191016-wlc-ssh-dos
- SPA100 Series Analog Telephone Adapters Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-20191016-spa-rce
- Small Business Smart and Managed Switches Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20191016-sbss-csrf
- Aironet Access Points Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20191016-airo-pptp-dos
- Aironet Access Points and Catalyst 9100 Access Points CAPWAP Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20191016-airo-capwap-dos