This webinar, conducted by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the U.S. Secret Service, provides background on the threat of E-Skimming as well as recommendations that can be implemented to protect against this threat in the future.
- Webinar: E-Skimming: The Facts and How to Protect Against ItTuesday, October 22, 20191:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Holistic Approach to Mitigating Insider ThreatMonday, July 29, 20191:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
This webinar focuses on a holistic approach to insider threats. Experts discuss how to prevent, mitigate, and respond to cybersecurity insider threats in all types of organizations.
- Cybersecurity Threats to the Healthcare SectorWednesday, July 17, 2019 1:00 pm EDT
This webinar, conducted by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the American Hospital Association (AHA), focuses on current cybersecurity threats to the healthcare sector. The webinar provides healthcare professionals and their customers information about ransomware and best practices for securing medical devices.
- Webinar: Investing in Cybersecurity through Preparedness GrantsWednesday, May 29, 20191:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
This webinar provides information about Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) preparedness grants available to state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) governments. Experts from FEMA and the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) discuss how grants can be leveraged to support cybersecurity investments, as well as grant requirements and assistance available to applicants.
- Webinar: Educate and Train Your Cybersecurity WorkforceThursday, April 11, 20191:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Chinese Cyber Activity Targeting Managed Service ProvidersWednesday, February 6, 20191:00 pm EST to 2:00 pm EST
Other webinar dates: February 14, 2019; February 22, 2019
- Webinar: NICE Workforce FrameworkTuesday, September 25, 20181:00 pm EDT to 2:30 pm EDT
- Webinar: Awareness Briefing on Protecting Enterprise Network Infrastructure DevicesMonday, September 24, 20181:00 pm EDT to 2:30 pm EDT
Other webinar dates: September 27, 2018; October 2, 2018; October 4, 2018
- C³ Webinar: Awareness Briefings on Russian Activity Against Critical InfrastructureMonday, July 23, 20181:00 pm EDT to 2:30 pm EDT
- C³ Webinar: Awareness Briefings on Combating RansomwareThursday, May 31, 20181:00 pm EDT to 2:30 pm EDT
Other webinar dates: June 4, 2018; June 5, 2018; June 11, 2018